Biarri EMI’s cloud solution – Stream Insights, optimises organisations entire value chain to provide in-depth analysis across operational activity enabling better and more informed business decisions.
Stream Insights provides answers to the ‘what if’ questions and scenarios slashing decision time from days to hours. It runs and solves complex models executing analysis across multiple business units and sites, including remote and global locations. The what-if analysis allows a company to review their existing way of doing business uncovering more efficient or profitable outcomes. It eliminates silo and isolated approaches by redefining organisations operational processes, giving visibility to the interdependency of activities or actions and the effect on strategic and operational activities.
Stream Insights can scale with your organisation, optimising operations and maximising profit across the entire business. Delivered as a web app, Stream Insights provides granular detail across the following areas:
- Optimise operational efficiency – unify operations and processes across business units, sites and assets, and gain automated operational efficiency and drive new opportunities across the entire value chain.
- Powerful data simulation – unlock the ability to act on your data in the physical world and deliver measurable value.
- Optimise strategic business and financial management – summarise financial predictability and implications of operational plans across the entire value chain. Unlock insights to understand overall operations to meet strategic, operational and financial KPIs of the board.
- Optimise waste and loss management – gain visibility to identify and investigate waste, losses and imbalances in the entire value chain. Make informed, accurate and rapid decisions to apply adjustments and rectify.
- Optimise planning and scheduling – empower your people to make informed decisions for activity scheduling, process planning, asset management, maintenance, resource allocation and distribution.
Biarri EMI works with resource organisations to manage the operational lifecycle and profitability across Energy, Oil & Gas, Mining & Materials, Metals, Water & Wastewater and Infrastructure globally.