Biarri EMI’s DIMO application is an easy-to-use, asset-centric, maintenance scheduling tool which uses powerful mathematics to generate schedules considering complex business rules and priorities automatically.
DIMO enables organisations to;
- Optimise planning and scheduling – empower people to make informed decisions for activity scheduling, process planning, asset management, maintenance, resource allocation and distribution.
- Send the right person to the right place at the right time by planning & scheduling work to make the best use of available resources.
- Easily & quickly visualise and schedule thousands of operational and maintenance activities across complex and multiple sites.
- Visualise high priority and high-impacting work over the longterm horizons to ensure large shutdown events are managed efficiently.
- Optimise operational efficiency – unify operations and processes across business units, sites and assets, and gain automated operational efficiency.
- Increase safety -create alarms/warnings for schedulers when there is a breach of fatigue management rules, ensuring the safety of all workers and standards are continuously maintained.
Often, we see customers with complex operational environments characterised by scheduling constraints, poor work management and disparate manual system processes making it difficult to deliver against an organisation’s strategic objectives.
When an operator’s asset-centric approach to planning and maintenance scheduling is streamlined and done efficiently, it results in optimised asset performance, workforce productivity increases and uptime. This is critical for operators to meet performance measures, drive cost control and increase profitability.
Biarri EMI works with resource organisations to manage the operational lifecycle and profitability across Energy, Oil & Gas, Mining & Materials, Metals, Water & Wastewater and Infrastructure globally.